The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond other small-format loudspeakers, making it the choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring.
▪ ZLX-12P:50 Hz - 20 kHz; 126 dB max SPL; 1000 W (Class D).
▪ 12 inch woofer for low-end punch in a compact enclosure and 1.5 inch high- frequency titanium compression driver.
▪ LCD display and 1-knob DSP control with presets for precise and speedy setup.
▪ Input level meters and independent amplifier control to ensure optimal gain structure.
▪ Front LED for power on and limit indication.
▪ Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment.
▪ Durable composite construction with innovative hi/lo grip design for easy pole mounting.
▪ LCD display allows for application and location EQ optimization.
▪ Innovative industrial design allows for professional look to match professional sound.
▪ Three handles including hi/lo grip ultimately makes for the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
▪ Composite structure is built to last and provides road tested ruggedness.
|Type||2-Way Powered Speaker|
|Input Connectors||2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)|
|Output Connectors||1 x XLR|
|Frequency Response||65Hz-18kHz (-3dB)|
|Coverage||90 x 60° (H x V)|
|Max SPL||126 dB|
|Amplifier Power (W)||1000 W|
|Power||110-130VAC, 50/60Hz, 1000W|
|Dimensions (WHD)||14.0 x 24.0 x 14.0"|
|Construction||Polypropylene with 18-gauge steel with black powder coat|