The Pro L1505UH combines a laser light source and 3LCD technology for powerful, uncompromising images. This premium large-venue projector features native WUXGA performance with Epson® 4K Enhancement Technology1. Delivering 12,000 lumens of color/white brightness2, the Pro L1505UH offers bright, vivid color, while its laser light engine and electrostatic air filter provide virtually maintenance-free operation for up to 20,000 hours3. This sleek, black projector includes Edge Blending and 360-degree projection for a variety of installation applications. Its integration capabilities include 3G-SDI and HDBaseT™ connectivity, plus nine optional powered lenses (ships with ELPLM15 lens).
- Dynamic projection capabilities - advanced built-in Edge Blending, image warping and curved-surface correction technologies for a variety of applications.
- Bright, vivid color - 12,000 lumens color/white brightness
- Exceptional Full HD widescreen display - native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) with 4K Enhancement for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- Solid-state laser light source - designed with inorganic components for up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Powerful - remarkable brightness from a compact projector with a 120 V power source
- Advanced connectivity - 3G-SDI, HDBaseT, HDMI®, DVI-D, VGA, 5-BNC and Stereo Mini
- Nine optional interchangeable lenses (sold separately) - with powered lens shift and lens memory
- Installation flexibility - 360-degree projection and Portrait Mode for added versatility
- Remote management and control tools - included software allows for web-based monitoring and control of Epson networked projectors
- Image correction camera - automatically adjusts color and brightness to match other projectors in multiple-screen applications
Brightness lock feature - allows users to securely set maximum brightness level